sobota 19. marca 2016

Respect at Nueva School

Paul Klee: Two Men Meet, Each Believing the Other to be of Higher Rank, 1903

In class
Student: It is easy to find the expression for an ellipse which is symmetric around origin. Consider you have to keep the distance from the two fokai...

Teacher (unrecognised): Fosee. 
Student: It's awful to correct others, you know?
[silence]
Student (recognising what has happened): Sorry...

After the class (all have left)
Student: Anna, I apologise. I do did not mean to...
Anna (teacher): It's forgiven. Just be careful talking angrily at people in future.
Student: Thanks, bye.






Matus: Aron, what is the school policy for students using phones?
Aron: Strange that you are asking, you are not the only one. There is none.
Matus: You know during the talk, I saw no one at my table using it! And it was not a short talk...
Aron: They would not be on their phones, as it would be disrespectful to the speaker. The same applies for in class: using a phone there would not be respectful to their teachers.


Simple, isn't it? I am delighted I could see a school where the idea of respect is so manifest.
 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára